Our law office started on January 1, 1998 in a renovated old building on Walnut Street in Kansas City, Missouri where architects, artists, builders, bakers, and cabinet-makers have worked in their trades during the last century. We are in the historic district known as "Crossroads." Based on all information yet found, the only permit to build on this site was used for the construction of a house in 1894. Then, in 1905, the original home was remodeled and expanded into a commercial building.
Other occupants of this building have included: